WPC 2019/Round 11
< WPC 2019Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duration: 60 minutes. Total point value: 700 points. Round winner: Philipp Weiß (Germany), 710 points.
In this round, all puzzles had some kind of non-standard geometry. See Irregular grids.
- Easy as ABC - Crosswise by Jürgen Blume-Nienhaus, 20 points
- Tapa Groups or Cells - Hexagonal by Christian Halberstadt, 25 points
- Lighthouses - Triangular by Erhard Notz, 35 points
- Sudoku - Fragments (Sudo-Kurve) by Roland Voigt, 35 points
- Masyu - Pentagonal (Cairo Pentagonal) by Christoph Seeliger, 45 points
- Nanro Signpost - Pentagonal (Cairo Pentagonal) by Ulrich Voigt, 60 points
- Numbered Regions - Irregular by Ulrich Voigt, 70 points
- Walking Slitherlink - Hexagonal by Christian Halberstadt, 90 points
- Japanese Sums - Crosswise by Roland Voigt, 100 points
- Fillomino - 3D by Ulrich Voigt, 110 points
- Nurikabe - Hexagonal by Roland Voigt, 110 points