WPC 2017/Round 19
< WPC 2017
The namesake of this round is Logidoku by Zuzana Hromcová and Matúš Demiger (Slovakia), held on June 2011. 
Duration: 40 minutes. Total point value: 500 points. Round winner: unofficially Hideaki Jo (Japan), 290 points. officially Yanzhe Qiu (China), 260 points.
Round notes: This round contains 9 puzzles across 9 Sudoku variations. All Sudoku variations in this round have a component of a popular puzzle added to them. It is not required to mark the additional elements (e.g. stars, code, shading, ships and lines) in this round.
- Star Battle Sudoku by Amit Sowani, 30 points
- Mastermind Sudoku by Deb Mohanty, 60 points
- Japanese Sums Sudoku by Prasanna Seshadri, 50 points
- Easy as Sudoku by Rohan Rao, 55 points
- Paint It Black Sudoku by Amit Sowani, 45 points
- Sudokuro by Prasanna Seshadri, 70 points
- Battleships Sudoku by Rohan Rao, 70 points
- Skyscrapers Sudoku by Prasanna Seshadri, 40 points
- Word Search Sudoku by Amit Sowani, 50 points