WPC 2017/Round 1
< WPC 2017Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duration: 40 minutes. Total point value: 450 points. Round winner: Ken Endo (Japan) and Kota Morinishi (Japan), 425 points.
Round note: This round contains 11 puzzles across 11 different types, including popular classics and assorted variations.
- Sum Skyscrapers by Deb Mohanty, 90 points
- Coded Slitherlink by Ashish Kumar, 40 points
- Bangalore Mirror by Rohan Rao, 25 points
- LITS by Rajesh Kumar, 15 points
- Double Letter Easy as (Easy as) by Deb Mohanty, 40 points
- Kropkuro by Deb Mohanty, 85 points
- Thermometers by Rajesh Kumar, 15 points
- Area Division by Rajesh Kumar, 25 points
- Pentomino Selection (Pentominoes) by Rajesh Kumar, 50 points
- Coded Shikaku by Ashish Kumar, 15 points
- Yin Yang by Rohan Rao, 50 points